Friday, February 28, 2003

The number Three

Some people cannot cope with their stress and so, they end up like this stranger I met in one of our local food centre.

Stranger: I count 1 to Three you better leave this place at once!
Me: Why?
Stranger: Cause I dun like the Three in your shirt.
Me: Oh? Three is my favourite number because I'm born in day no. 3. (I'm actually lying)
Stranger: Oh ic... sorry Mr Three!
Me: Why?
Stranger: I was just fooling around.
Stranger: Anyway how you find my speech?
Me: Not bad.
Me: Quite thrilling.
Stranger: You support peace?
Me: Ya.
Stranger: May peace be forever.
Me: Did u try it on others?
Stranger: Yes.
Stranger: I would do that.
Me: Huh?! You hope to quarell with them?
Stranger: Nope.
Stranger: I want peace.
me: Ohh.. doing a survey huh?
Stranger: Nope.
Stranger: Just leave me alone okay?
Me: Okay.
Stranger: You are irritating.
Me: Okay peace be with you...
Stranger: Same to you too.

No comments: