Tuesday, May 20, 2003

To fight himself

Ginseng rising up and falling down. (Ren Shen Qi Qi Luo Luo)

I am rising up once again.

To face this monitor infront of me and fight for marks!

Sigh... I talk to computers everyday, everyday trying out those programming stuff and installing those complicating software...

Maybe now I am behaving like an iceboy, I don't really have the time to chat with my friends anymore, I just call them when I need them, to get ideas for my project, to ask them why can't I install this or install that. Now I dun really accept ideas from people because I'm not the old me, I want to make something from myself. Now I'm not a copycat no.. I'm not.. (Hmm those ideas I received from friends might help if I really can't...) "HAHAHA... LOOK AT YOU... You are still a copycat!" (Oh no... Its Mr Discourage.)