Thursday, August 19, 2004

A request, not forgetting my purpose here.

Both of my pc are down, now I'm using my friend's pc... Recently... Quite alot of things happened... And thank God I am just positive enough to go on... At least there is still happiness in my life, it is enough already... I'm just a simple guy... I dun expect much in my life.. Really... Really... Just a simple request.... just one... hmm... okie... I'm doing well though haha... alot of things didn't come out as I expect... but I guess that's life... just need to let go, continue... and get better! No pain no gain!

I'm not immune to pain.

I can't stop my sweat coming out from my palms.

I can't change the temperature of my body.

But I can change the way I think.

This world is much more meaningful and beautiful when I see my purpose of living.


No comments: