Monday, June 13, 2005

Last words

Okie I'm going in to police academy tomorrow.. so I'll be missing a while. Promise myself again... must be more mature when I come out... cool and mature! :P So now, let me spend sometime on my last words before I go in.


God is in control/God's beautiful creation

Things will only come to past after our heavenly father approved it, just want to be thankful to Him.. for preventing something to happen, guess I will lose something valuable if He allows.

So why do bad things still happen? It is to prevent something even worst from occuring. Let just say all the people that participates in the bad incidents are saving you from falling into a bigger hole.

So no matter what happens, give thanks to Him..

I'm going to spend something to talk about my keyboard coach, though she is just my make up lesson coach... but I find her very sweet, very sweet looking, with spect and she'll sing songs that we need to play for the lessons... her sound is even more sweet! High pitch tone, with her contemperory way of singing.. I really fell in love with her voice..

I dun like to count the beats when playing music.. but she always say "1 and 2 and 3 and 4 E and A" and the sound is like so cute... that makes me like counting. Haha... okie... anyway she told me "veryyy goood" for my piano presentation. Praise God.. byebye sweet coach.. hope I can see you in the future course I taking.

Anyway.. just admire this kind of girl.. thats all.. dun anyhow think... haha.. just felt very amazing with God's creation!

No comments: