Tuesday, August 08, 2006

21st Birthday Experience

Today is my birthday, I didn't expect much as I wanted a normal birthday was feeling abit lazy for organizing big event for my birthday. I ended up celebrating my birthday at a japanese buffet restaurant. But this year it is kinda different, the way people show their love was much more diffrent than before. I was kinda touch by what they did but most importantly I'm 21 today, Im now a keyholder (That's what they say) and the feeling is really diffrent.

Got a 6233 cell phone as my birthday present from my dad, man.. I was touched, not by the present but by his love. After so many years, so many incidents, we pull it through... yeah... Dad I have really grown up and I hope you will be proud of me. Heavenly father, thanks for making me alive, I know I have a great potential inside of me and it shall all be maximized! As I have a destiny ahead.

Happy Birthday Emil.

No comments: