Friday, July 03, 2009

A Recovery Rule? (Around 1 Week + Left For ICT 2)

It's my second bookout for my ICT 2 re-service training, I reached home at 10+pm and this week we have gone through alot of deployment/field/tactical lessons. We have an operation next weekend and therefore I will not be available during our operation. Well.. one thing that I didn't mentioned at my previous post is that lots of my colleague defered this ICT 2 training and our unit strength for this training is alot lesser than last year.

Talking about people... during my bus journey back to camp I've been wondering of something that I probably need more time to figure it out but I must say during this period of re-service, few things came into my mind and couple of interesting things happened. It's about relationship recovery and maybe I'll share it when I have the time. See you again when I'm back =)

No comments: