Friday, July 01, 2011

NLS 2011 (1) Walkout of Ur Life

New Life Series 2011: Walk Out Of Your Life

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

You know back in 2007 close to year end I encountered my wilderness and dessert. God opened a road, a river for me that leads to a New Life and I don't really know what God has installed for me in my New Life.

Still remeber about the New Life Series I shared 3 years ago on 2008? I shared about investing seeds for different aspect of new life and now I say lots of time the returns can be more than what we expect. Right now the seeds have grown in an unexpected way and the direction of new life is much more mature than ever before due to every single seeds planted in New Life back then on 2008.

Sometimes you just need to walk out in faith like Abraham to travel to the promised land without knowing an exact direction and I can assure you it will be exciting and fullfilling! Live a life of no regrets!

No comments: