Thursday, October 27, 2011

My New Life, My Career and Love Life

Hi how's everyone? I dun think I have alot of blog readers these days as people can follow with each other's life through those social networks but blogging is already part of my life, the main reader is myself. Anyway.. I've quited my prev job and went to study music and I have plenty of time to work freelance for music. I'm really really busy these days but today is a public holiday so I thought of updating but I really don't know when will be my next update! I hope soon.
Now I really believe God will take my career and love life to the next level, I can feel it! God is stablizing my career and what's in my mind and heart right now? After becoming a certified instructor next year march, I plan to really spend time looking for a life partner as I really believe the time is coming.

Just wanna write down a special midnight (17 Oct 2011) Midnight Morning, is a memorable midnight as I recalled my personal verse and God's presence was so strong that night.


I received a call on 08 Oct 2011 to work for a music school with plenty of projects with MOE pri and sec. I mean what a priviledge to conduct classes for about 30+ - 40+ kids and young people! It's really by the grace of God as I was praying really really hard for a breakthrough. On the other hand during my 4th class on the 18th (right after the special midnight) I received a private student from my agency and another one on 21st.

Thank God for His grace as yesterday in special worship service I felt God's appreciation for my effort for trying my best for Him though I'm not perfect and have failed Him lots of time. That night is really an encounter with God, He really love us unconditionally.

Hosanna in the highest, let our Kings be lifted up, O Hosanna - by Sidney Mohede

No comments: