Thursday, March 06, 2003

A cup of teh-o (Red tea)

This afternoon I was drinking a cup of teh-o (Red tea) while having my lunch at the food court. I finished everything accept my teh o (Red tea), wanted to enjoy it slowly. The teh-o (Red tea) was really great, it brings me to a new world, a world which is peaceful, relaxing, I put my worries aside and enjoy, just then I saw Galvin (my secondary school friend) walking pass the food court. Duhhh..., time to face the reliaty, woke up from the dream and I was shouting his name, waving at him but I coudn't catch his attendtion! I tried to finish my teh-o (Red tea) as fast as I could so that I could catch up with him.

Sigh... Emil... Emil... sometimes you gotto stop your dream and face the reliaty, learn your lesson from that cup of teh-o (Red tea), don't let the chance slip away infront of you. Be alert! Sigh I always dream at the battlefield, I was really lucky to be alive. Really, I thank God for the chances and warning. Don't get me wrong, you should enjoy tea, that is my personal lesson.

My friend was wearing the ITE school uniform, rushing... and so was I. Sigh... Singaporean is always so busy, even after their work/school they still need to rush to somewhere... But where? How I know!!! For me I rush back home to rest, when I'm tired everything seems to be meaningless to me.

No comments: