Saturday, April 10, 2004

Talk things out

Few days ago...

Me: Didn't know this will happen.

Him: Since when you know?

Me: (Thinks: You didn't give me the chance to change...)

Him: You are always the same.

Me: (Thinks: Really it is not my fault today, you don't trust me anymore? Fine since you asked for it... I'll let you see the worst of me, I'll change to the worst... You force me to walk this way.)

Her: Ya lor... He dun listen one... He is Emil lor, since when he listen?

Me: (Thinks: Wow... Everyone is against me)

Just a few negative thoughts flash through me at that moment.

I'll try to be more positive now.

1st counter negative thought: Today... I nearly know, just that I'm unlucky. I'll never give up!

2nd counter negative thought: No... I'm not the same. Well... But still I can avoid this if I am careful enough.

3rd counter negative thought: Hey sis... You dunno what have happened between me and him! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! <- Ok... I have failed to counter the third negative thought... Why? I can't stand the way he corrected me... Or I am just very sensitive... Think the best way to solve the problem is to talk things out... Will find a chance.