Saturday, May 08, 2004

Hunger, thirst

Woke up at 10 something in the morning...

Feeling so tired... So tired... Very tired... Speechless.

I just feel like writting but I dunno what to write.

I'll just write something...


Like a dry cup long for water, like a desert long for rain, like a bird in a cage, like a lost boy.

No one can understand why he is doing this, his thinking, his wish to fly to a new world, his cold heart for people, he was struggling for a breathe. Suddenly, when he closed his eyes... Thinking of giving up... in that black moments... when his eyes were closed... he felt a warm touch from Him and say "I understand, I know everything, I care for you."

he was speechless but his eyes were filled with tears... suddenly he managed to say something "Keep me in your arm, my best friend and never let me go." Like a dry cup filled with water, like a desert filled with rain, like a free boy.

"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that save a wrentch like me." - Song title: Amazing Grace