Thursday, May 20, 2004

Welcome to my class!

Active Directory... Dosen't really catch my attendtion... Now she is trying to explain... I am typing what I'm thinking infront of my lecturer... As she is walking around the class... Now Object Security... Yea it dosen't catch my attendtion too... Ha.. my classmates are coming in now 15 mins after the break, they are really a bunch of people who really know how to enjoy life... now my friend who is just beside me is trying to log in to MSN... Give up man... It won't work... You are not the admin! Hahaha... Before that he was sending SMS using Suntel WOW.lk... Now troubleshooting tip? End of slides??? Anymore?? Setting Services Security? I better concentrate now...

Group Policies

You can create template to save troubles... (Orghh.... Not bad lah.)

Example Areas Covered by Group Policies

-Event log tracking policies, you can check how many time the user log in and stuffs like that (Hmm.. quite useful)

Setting Up Security Templates

As a admin... we can set some retrictions like only allow the user to log in three times only... (Hahaha! Isn't that stupid?? For what?)

IP Security

Skynet? A set of IP-based secure communications and encryption standards created through the internet Eng Task Force (IETF) (Cool... Hahaha... Nice name...)

Ip Security Policies

Client- Respond only

Server- Request security

Secure Server- Require security (Yea end!)

Lecturer: Shall I minus mark for those who never pass up the proposal?

Classmate1: Yes... 5 Marks..

Me: Hey! No!

Lecturer: I'll give you guys another chance... Next week...

Me: Heng ah... Haha

Haha... Dunno why I so bo liao today.. If I dun do that today.. I'll fall asleep for sure.

No comments: