Friday, July 23, 2004

Jazz

jazz   

Music.

A style of music, native to America, characterized by a strong but flexible rhythmic understructure with solo and ensemble improvisations on basic tunes and chord patterns and, more recently, a highly sophisticated harmonic idiom.
Big band dance music.

Slang.

Animation; enthusiasm.
Nonsense.
unspecified things: brought the food and all the jazz to go with it. -Taken from Dictionary

"Moving from Bedok to Bedok... Sounds like Jazz...  Now I'm doing my project in the middle of the night, I'm doing a multimedia program, a Music Dictionary program, doing the Jazz section now... And hope I can do some Jazz to gain more marks, well... Like objects moving around things like that.. heh... I'm not that Jazz enough to work on my project, well... time to continue my Jazz section and some other Jazz." -Taken from The Jazz moments Author: Emil Lim or Lin Qilong


No comments: