Saturday, October 02, 2004

Night cat

I expect myself to do more today... but sad to say I failed to finish what I want to finish, but anyway I have finished what my lecturer require us to do.

I am really tired, I need some sleep... I'm doing things non-stop today after school, together with Timothy.. we went to download files.. after that do abit of project then I have to play guitar for cell group... every friday. Then tomorrow got morning lesson and after that I need to go for prac, after that I still got something on... Haii... Okie looks like tonight (Sat night) I have to sleep abit late. Sunday morning still need to wake up early for yet another practice, after that still have something on...

Okie... lucky I'm a cat... night cat...you guys should know me very well... haha... ermm.. I have already change the habit... I can't totally dun sleep... standard drop already.. its a good thing... its a good thing.

No comments: