Friday, October 01, 2004

Thanks to you

Hey thanks for your testimony and encouragement... You really understand me alot, all the things you wrote in the testimony are very true.

Perheps I'm wrong, I thought I'm on my own.. but God send you to encourage me. Just want to say... it really helps alot, thanks for the friendship.

At first I was shocked when I heard your problem, frankly speaking.. I was quite discourage to hear that at first, but I thank God you still know where to go... for the holy spirit is in you. Haha.. amazing... both of us are inside a problem but we still can exchange positive things together. Yes, we will stand.. and face our greatest enermy (ourselves). Though we are not from the same church, though we are not studying in the same school, though both of us are inside a diffrent enviroment, let our friendship last forever.

Project is always a nitemare to us, but we can do it... nothing can distract us and nothing can bring us down... okie time to continue the project! With peace.

No comments: