Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Chalet with Bedokviewens and New friends

Haha.. Just came back from the funniest chalet I've ever seen. We ate Canadian Pizza for our dinner. Through the friends from the st john side in my sec school days, I made some new friends. They are those very wild kind of girls and hmm.. all my friends was like shocked to see that kind of people in the chalet, never expect this kind of girls would appeared to us in the chalet. Well.. I think our ah beng friend enjoyed the company very much.

I think those wild girls were good in those kind of pole dance, but actually I didn't really enjoyed that moment... Hmm.. maybe it was abit too much, too sexy for girls to dance that way. But.. that's just my opinion, anyway I have no right to say anything. Hmm.. also I think the talk was abit "too open" and hmm.. I dun think that's very good... ermm.. ya that's just my opinion.

Overall... I really enjoyed the company, it's good to make all kinds of friends and even our ah beng, though last time he was not that beng... but really I think it's good to mix around with all kinds of people. That's why I purposly take photo with them, it's really good to know them and NOT because they are attractive. Anyway, they are attractive... But, I have my stand.. ya.. I think hmm.. I can't be that "Open" to stay overnight with them. Hope you know what I mean... dun get me wrong.. no offence to those who is probably sleeping now at the chalet by this time.

Ya btw... you know who you are, I dun think it is good to outcast yourself from the group. Since we are there.. we must as well get to know everyone right?

Ya one more thing... I think Micheal is nice, glad that I can know him more today.

Keep in touch! Boys and gers!

No comments: