Sunday, April 17, 2005

A new life

So everything is over... Just before I wanted to relax, I found a new challenge. I did promise myself to be a new Emil after my studies. Not only
transformed physcially but mentally.

Today is the day... Today is the time... Now is the time... For me to change... For me to change... For me to change.... For me to change.... For me to change.... Yes... I want to change... I want to change... Heh...

Im an adult. Have to remind myself... always have alot of sis treat me like a younger brother, even people same age with me, or some even younger than me... Some say guys are childish, some say guys are not acting their role, some say Im just innocent. Whatever it is... I've gone through a terrible lesson today... Just happened 1+ hours before now.

Maybe no one can understand my feelings now, trust me it is very uncomfortable and discouraging. Hmm... I just finished my studies... I think now is a great time to start, a new start... so it is time for me to wake up.

Today is the day... Today is the time... Now is the time... For me to change... For me to change... For me to change.... For me to change.... For me to change.... Yes... I want to change... I want to change... Heh...

No comments: