Saturday, July 23, 2005

Treasure

Okie... I'm not allowed to leak information related to the force, so I'll talk about something else.

Just read my cousin's blog about grandpa, in my mind he is still alive, in the tea area... look so powerful... I can't really accept his sudden death. I recalled that he likes to talk to my cousin, he would smile in almost every conversation with my cousin, it's a golden smile.

I wanted to tell him that I've grown up, to tell him that he is someone I respect alot. If only he is still alive.

That day... I was one of the few to see him go, I told myself he was still alive at that moment just like what others thought. But my dad told me that he is gone forever, the breathing in the dead body was just the hospital machine functioning inside his dead body.

about 7 years have passed, time flies... and now I'm already in my ns. I dun trust people easily, it really takes time for me to trust my bunkmate. I have a few good brothers inside, even so... I always have the thinking that after we POP we will have our own seperate ways to go and we'll be drifted away slowly. So many people treat friendship so lightly and no one will be there for us forever because one day we'll have to go.

After my ns I'm going to visit my relatives in China and USA, I want to know my relatives, I want to visit my home, China.

Life is short, treasure everyone... everything... before it is too late.

"What have you done will make a fullest everyone." Heard this song in my eating corner in camp.

No comments: