Friday, September 05, 2008


Things Expected To Come

Just a recap of what I have said in my previous post, the hokkien album that I have participated will be launching their album release sessions this coming 13/14 September 2008. Do download the poster and check out the timing! Please support this event.
Okay now! Let me start with my next reservice: In Camp Training (ICT2) in 2009 will fall on the month of August! Those who know me haha.. you know I'm going to miss something (not going to tell you what.)
Recently I have been learning alot in my workplace especially now I'm going to stand in for my senior executive supervisor when he is not around and Nov my supervisor will be away for reservice! (My boss did mentioned about promoting me to his direct assistant, thank God!) Is that an opportunity or a chance for disaster? Well... that depends on my attitude which I guess it is somekind of theme for me this year: New Life Season (how you sow a seed?)
Besides working I have some progress in my ministry too but I realize at the same time my playing time has increased (get hooked in Elven Blood a RPG game in Facebook) which I think I should cut down abit. So what about you? Will you join me on this routine check of life?

No comments: