Friday, September 12, 2008

What A Night? (1 Day Before Hokkien Album 1 release)
Always when I thought that I have overcome my past, the past will come back strong and try to shake my faith. Today is such a emotional day to know that one of my best buddy in life, know him for 5 years and now know that our friendship one day might end.
And it is also sad to know that another person actually felt like taking a chopper to my house because of an incident one year ago.
At the moment when I heard it I ask myself, "Am I really beyond hope? Though things are improving in my life now but why people seems to be so judgemental after 1 year have passed?" I think I know the ans of this question but yes... even if the best friend of my life has to go because he has to, I will not ruin his future though I know he is also in a dilema to choose between friendship and purpose. As a true friend... I will support the desire of his heart.
"Emil... you must be strong... the people out there is waiting for you to make a stand."

No comments: