Friday, October 03, 2008

Music and Spirit

I'm getting a little excited recently, going to have a new colleague soon in my dept.

Yesterday I met my guit teacher,

"Invest on the right things!" "Pay the price!" Is really what he will say all the time. At that moment I felt ashamed, don't think I really treasure what he taught me and I kept silent about it, about the similar things I heard from him few years back, the similar way of reasoning and teaching.

Well you must be wondering what am I talking about?

Yesterday a whole group of us went to his session. I felt ashamed after the session but at the same time I was very inspired to fullfill my promise to him and the symbol of the promise lies with my personal guitar exchange with a condition he gave. I'm going to do something about it... I really want to...

No comments: