Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let's Keep It Going

Hi guys, I'm here again to talk again and I can say that right now I'm in the climax of the year or grand finale of the year to put it in another way. Lots of events are coming up, events in the workplace where I have to work OT, events that are spiritual and exciting, events that will determine my productivity, events that will determine my financial status for next year and many many more.

Well got to keep the faith and press on! Got to write it all down and visualize the victorious moments I will be experiencing in the new year eve!

So far I have only taken 1 Annual Leave as I'm too busy with work and other stuffs but I guess this month got to really do some work life balance and therefore I'm planning an event @ Night Safari Halloween! It's gonna be fun! After the fun night I'll be back for a long sleep and do some retreat exercise for myself.

No comments: