Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Goal Setting For Oct 2009

So what am I expecting in these few months? Will be concentrating on my Fitness as I am going for my re-service real soon. Can't afford to fail this time round as we gotto stay in another week for PT if we happen to fail our IPPT.

Well besides Fitness I guess Education is really important, infact part of the reason for being fit is for the sake of completing a training (or we can call it Education). So this year I'll be reading alot as I focus on Education and I really believe in prosperity in every area of our life. Therefore, I have lots of things to read up! Things of the spirit, things regarding my career, things regarding about character, things that keep me entertained and alot more! (Knowledge is power!)

I really have a dream in October and I really pray that I can acheive it because it means alot to me and I believe to my dear Friend too.

No comments: