Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Man's Thing

Once again we are in the midst of one week Morning and Evening (April) Prayer for every alternate month this year and I believe I really need it as I really think this year is really a year of challange and of course I know I will be able to get over everything.

I guess pride and greed can be a man's greatest downfall. Well... for a man's pride, sometimes to admit that I'm wrong is really difficult and it is not as simple as saying it but we gotto mean it with our heart because what others did to you may not be right too.

But to me personally in life we really gotto forgive and admit our mistake, if someone that is dear to you somehow dissapoints you, it might caused you to become someone you are not and this is proven by the experts.

Now why am I saying all these things? Because by the end of this year I have a battle to face and I really want to fight for peace and leave with peace.

No comments: