Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dealing With Relationship

Recently I felt so burden to do more in relationship because we need to know something, lots of struggles and problems came from relationship. Well you might be saying you are too busy for relationship because all the hurting, cheating and all other dissapointments came from people but I say the more we need to deal with it and not to run away from it! (no matter what)

We need to know the right people in order to suceed in life, it's not how much you know but who you know. (how much knwoledge one can contain? That's why we have internet for Information Exchange)

I've fell from this area so many times and nearly gave up in my previous slip in life (which is the worst one) but in the end, thank God that I didn't gave up and here I am breaking through from the place I slipped.

No comments: