Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Priviledge And Chance

Just came back from fellowship @ our city flyer love the world bar and I'll be back to our city flyer tomorrow night to celebrate my dad's bday. (by right is tonight as it is already 1.25am right now.)

Anyway... Just now somebody encouraged me and gave me a chance that I feel that it's a grace. It has really brighten up my day but I can't tell you guys what is it. What a priviledge... What a chance... I'm finally closer to my dreams!

I felt that sometimes we have to gone through this similar experience to really learn to treasure something in life and to feel almost unworthy for something you take it for granted. In life isn't it the same? When we lose something that we take it for granted and somehow we got it back by grace, we have one last decision to make and that is whether will we take grace for granted yet again? I pray that this time I will never ever take grace for granted as it will determine my destiny.

No comments: