Monday, March 08, 2004

Childish?

Back to our seoncdary school days... I remember we can talk about everything at the phone, complain about our friends and things like that. Come to think of it, it is very girlish to do that.

we have now stop after my post ITE life and their post O lvl life? Think our chat is now more meaningful, not that often but it is 10 times better than those girlish type of chatting...

So why are we so girlish when we were young? Because girls are childish. Hehe sorry girls... Just joking... Boys and Girls... think we have diffrent childish behavior... For guys it is pride that make us childish for girls maybe because of their innocent behavior? Or maybe they are as sensitive as a child? Not very sure.. Well just my point of view. Ermm didn't say I am writting the fact... So dun blame me if I say anything wrong. Ok? Hehe...

No comments: