Friday, March 05, 2004

Shift

Bedok... What a nice and convinient place. My church, Mrt, friends and alot more are all around me. If I leave... everything will change and I just have to accept it.

Zheng Xin! Can't visit you that often, can't visit Joe that often and cell group will not come anymore...
Hahaha.... anyway not so soon, will take years for us to move. Just pray that we won't move.

Guess that's us... humans... We dun like new enviroment, we should learn to accept new things and of course we should also treasure everything while we are still here... because we won't know what will happen tomorrow. Maybe you guys are wondering why am I becoming more and more straight forward compared to last time, It is because I really don't want to waste my time hiding anymore. I just want to let everyone know I treasure every relationship, every friend... Yes EVERY! I'm serious.... And yes its you...

Hmm... I think too much again ahaha... should sleep now.

No comments: