Saturday, March 20, 2004

The Race

Just chat with a friend of mine in MSN.

He used to be on fire for God, he is only 17 or 18? He is a person with cert or diploma in Bible School. He was a street evangelism, mission team leader. I heard that he often travels to aust to spread the gospel.

Saw this in his msn nick "When mountains fall i will stand.. by the power of my hands.. i don't need you at all GET OUT OF MY LIFE, GOD!!!"

Me: ?

Me: hi there

Him: ?

Me: what are you talking

Me: in your nick?

Him: mean, when i falls i will stand. with my strea and power

Him: :)

Him: i need him to leave me first..

Him: i'm going crazy

Me: why?

Him: Doctor already approved to send me to imh!!!

Him: i'm crazy!!!

Him: they thot i'm nuts (Gone Offline)

That is just so discouraging...

We may start the race well, but that dosen't mean we will end the race well.


No comments: