Saturday, September 24, 2005

Freedom Month

My family is in oversea now and I'm alone at home, my brother didn't join them.

Think my brother is afriad of quietness and I am those that needs to be alone at times. Especially at home, You know sometimes I need to recharge myself, need to stay quiet a while.

Well.. anyway... that's why he is temp staying in another place, so I'm totally alone. Freedom! My mum didn't control me alot, actually she is a good mum... she gives me alot of freedom to choose what I want, to do what I like, she didn't want me to study much if I dun have the interest... sometimes I'm kinda rude to her, when she becomes naggy. Well that's really my fault... I should really change.. haha..

Anyway... Time really flies, it is just like yesterday I was still a young young boy who was not capable to take care of myself. Now... I have grown up, and this is what I'm waiting for.. wash my own clothes, prepare for my own meal, Iorn my own clothes and hahaha! NO MORE NAGGING FOR A MONTH! WOOOHOO!

No comments: