Monday, December 24, 2007

Another Blood

Many of you didn't know that I have another type blood running inside my body, I am born in Singapore but I have another type of blood inside my body. Well... yes some of you might already know, I am not a total Singaporean though I was born here.

Used to go back to my home town very often but... it has been a long time since I last visit that place. Next Chinese New Year I'm going back, so many things happened this year... it's really time for me to rest and reflect in life again.

This year is just like a dream, when I woke up from the dream I found out that there are actually lots of things in life I had missed and this time I'm going to get better and I won't let this chance slip away. I'm going to do something in reality and not my dream.

I had a cousin, in another country, aka my hometown, it has been years since the last time we met, what a reunion... what a reunion... he's here in Singapore the next few days! It's going to be exciting.

Where is my hometown? My ex girlfriend was from that country,
Still Don't know?

It is Malaysia. Surprised? Not so, I guess. :)

No comments: