Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Is Coming

Countdown 14 Days to the 4th Anniversary of The Black Road.
As usual, like in the past, I'm going to celebrate right here in The Black Road.

After working for quite sometime I begin to realize something in life, when it just take up so much of your time in life, I begin to treasure the things that is important to me. No, it's not those things that is giving me temporory happiness and not even the things that seems to be so precious to me but.. I just know that there are things I invested in eternal and it will not be forgoten. Don't waste your time, you have one life to live, do something you really wanted to do, live it to the fullest to reveal your Creator!

So in this Christmas let's stay in the house of God and do something that is eternal, bless a friend, let them know that you love them alot and also to know the true meaning of Christmas! Christ!

No comments: