Thursday, December 27, 2007

One Chance From Heaven

Few months back... I received a chance and I'm glad I didn't let it go. Today another one came but end of the month I have another two or perheps one, as one of it might be pushed to the beginning of 2008

3 chances in the finale of this year, I have accomplished 2 and the last one I know I will make it!

I'm invited to do a album recording, that is just like a dream. I knew the opportunities is going to come sooner or later.

You know how faithful is our Dream provider heavenly Father? Day by day... I see things one by one coming to past. Look forward... seize every moment! Don't let your dream go!

Prepare yourself, Ask yourself: "What will you do if you have one chance from heaven?"

Now is the time!!! The hour has arrived infront of my eyes!

No comments: