Sunday, March 23, 2008

The New Life Series: The Little Things

Well, started blogging about 5 years ago and now I just felt that the way I express myself is getting more and more personal. Is it good or bad? Who knows... I guess we cannot find a real answer.

Talking about life and myself, I guess the only difference is the matter of whether is it personal or not but I guess the similarity of both is about life.

So I just want to work more on myself in this year and I guess you will see me talking about myself more and more here in this place. I'm going to talk more about my personal life, dreams, career and lastly even my romantic vision for my future (haha... well maybe that will be abit later or maybe not.)

So now let me start, everybody has a dream and I think it's good but I dun think we should be over excited and forget about the little things we have in hand. I remember today there was a simple incident happened a few hours back, well I'm not the hero in the story but rather I felt that I am really unskilled in that area. What to do? Let's face it like a man (talking to myself), though everyone felt that I'm the hero but deep inside myself I know that before I can be the hero there's this little thing I need to settle. Just give myself some time (talking to myself again) and one by one I'm going to kill it!

Last year I had my greatest trial in life and why it happened? It's because of the little things were not settled at that time and it's only when I changed my thinking and now I begin to stand up once again and this time I felt I am much stronger than before and I know I have much to do now, to build up my life to a greater and higher level than before. I can already sense that indeed something great is going to come to my life in this year and I'm so excited about it!

No comments: