Sunday, March 30, 2008

The New Life Series Part 4: What Is The New Life Series?

Before I start talking, just want to say some of you might find this post abit more spiritual than most of my other entries and normally I don't talk much about this topic in my blog. So if you are not a believer, just give me an entry to share this. I think once in a while, it's good to talk about the kingdom of God.

First, let me just explain what's my defination of my "The New Life Series?"

Defination: It's not about my old life but my new life in Christ and it's about my personal specific revelations of transforming the different pieces of my old life. (Example: Relationship with people, my family, my career and my personal life etc.) We read in the bible that "He makes all things new!"

So basically, it's just all about how I am going to lead my life and it's like encouraging myself through this blog. You know when I posted something edifying, it helps when I view it again and again! Of course I will not be talking about spiritual things all the time but any new thing we have in life is like a seed, where you want to plant your seed? So in other words what's your decision for your seed? Every new thing has the potential to grow like a seed for the glory of God but you have to make the right decision just like placing the seed in the right place so that it can grow.

One of the very important decisions we need to make in our life is to change our attitudes in whatever we do, to the beattitudes. You can change the way you think and you can change your attitude! Maybe all the while I have been doing all the right things for something but with a wrong attitude and that's the reason why that particular seed is not growing. Anyway, I need to sleep now and I'll talk about one of my "new things" next time!

No comments: