Sunday, November 02, 2008

Reunion Of Fellowship? (1 Day Before 1 Week of Morning Prayer)

Tomorrow will be our first day of our one week Morning Prayer yet again! I believe I'm going to end the year well. So recently I have been planning alot for the last two months of this year and one of the thing I'm going to work on is my relationship with people.

I got a few close friends and I'm really thankful for that but I notice something about friendship, crisis will stregthen the friendship or end a friendship. Everything must be tested in order to prove that it is strong and that's why we gotto treasure every precious moment when our close friends are with us because we have gone through so much with our close friends yet we know people will not be able to be there for you all the time.

As close friends we gotto bless them even if we have to go our seperate ways but deep in our hearts we will be praying and blessing that particular close friend. So be sure to be willing to bless that person if it is a time to say farewell and pray that there will be a time of reunion soon.

No comments: