Sunday, November 30, 2008

December 2008: The Finale Again

Asian Conference 2008! What a great conference! It really impacted my life so much that I'm still abit lost in words now. All I can say now is... we gotto arise like never before! So this is the finale month for 2008, one of the busiest month for 2008! We are approaching to a new year yet at the same time the 6th Anniversary of Black Road (this blog).

I got 4 big events coming up, 2 big company events, 1 church big day and 1 important practical test for my driving lisense.

My dad will be back from China in the middle of the month of December, kinda miss him already and you know what? I always have this desire to do our favourite thing, want to have a guess what is it? Walking around the city, the heart of Singapore by foot and you will be surprise how many things have changed since the beginning of the year.

No comments: