Sunday, November 09, 2008

Moving On: November First Challange (Last Day of 1 Week of Morning Prayer)

Wow... what a great week! As usual every morning went down to my church which is nearby my workplace to pray every morning, I really really feel that the breakthrough is going to come into my New Life season right now. Last week I talk about relationship is one of the aspect I'm working on in this New Life season and you know what? Just came back from a tea (teh o) chit chat today and one of my friend gone through a similar experience I had in life. After the chit chat, I'm more convinced with my theory, "A relationship must be tested before progressing."

I always believe if a relationship can't get through the test, bless that person (It can be a painful process but it's blibical) and move on! (you have more important things to do) Don't end a relationship with anger (be genorous) but in peace so that you will prosper as your soul prosper.

Now.. how about me? Well.. from the time I decided to move on to my New Life I find that besides Relationship another important thing I'm working on is my Career and some of you know that next week I will be standing in for my executive superior for a week! It will determine whether am I a good assistant to my superior when he is not around and settle things on behalf of him for a week!

It's a good opportunity and you know what? In order for us to grow in whatever area of our life, we need to be tested before we move on to the next level. So friends, let's move on and breakthrough!

No comments: