Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Girls United

Tonight... I want to spend some of my times talking about gers..

So how should I start? Hmm.. good question... should start from my elder sister, a sweet lady with a noble flavour and yet decent. She is a pianist with a soft heart or should I say sensitive to God.

That day in the late afternoon... I observed her hands lifted up to God, totally surrender to him that day.. she look desperate... for God of course.

Gals are emotional... therefore.. they can be much more sensitive at times.

Outwardly... she looks childish... or maybe was I the one who light up her childishness... at times she will jump with me... heheh... Okie... anyway now she look much more mature than before. When she talk about serious thing.. you can sense her age.. Okie.. thats what I really want to talk about.

Girls are all mature (yet childish) inside... they look childish... while guys look more mature outside but inside struggling in fire.

Anyway.. RY thanks for your demostration... hahaa...

back to the topic... do you think guys are united among themself? Think carefully...

I'm going through the fire stage... well whatever you gals will call it... growing stage? Maturization age? Or dunno what thing... heard from my OC today.. even he himself near to the age of 30 is struggling with this kind of things.

I know... things is starting to change... guys.... guys... guys..

No comments: