Friday, October 14, 2005

What is general saying?

I'm on SA (Staff Assistance) course, found out something... SA job scope is very wide, basically we are to do all the admin and secreterial jobs like checking and replying mails, checking and replying e-mails, filling, minutes of meeting. Well, dun think that is all for us... No.. we still need to handle general works and all kinds of unexpected jobs like washing car, dispatch or even letter delivery job.

Ocassionally, we still need to go for patrol if they need people. Rojak job scope. Intresting eh? Hope I will be posted to a good department.

By the way... just received the staff pass for police academy, with that pass... life will be much more better. Don't ask me why... Haha..

Let me talk abit tonight, now it's about 1.55am...

I realise that our lives can be very diffrent... and sometimes diffrent paths can drift us apart. I always think that we must treasure our friendships, it's good to exchange testimonies and talk abit at times.. I find it quite fun.. maybe it's exciting to see friends becoming diffrent everytime we meet.

And that is why I publish this blog, we can exchange stories and talk all I want... it's not specifilly for a group of people... but it's for everyone... sometimes... I wonder, what is my purpose of writting? Who is my targeted audience? Hmm.... Should be me, myself and you.

Maybe through words.. it is easier for us to express ourselves, in a directly or indirectly way... It is nice to take the pics of our growing proccess in this reliaty world. It's fun to look back...

My sayings is simplified for all... maybe one day God will tell me who is my targeted audience... who knows?

No comments: