Monday, October 10, 2005

No More

It's time for me to speak again, I kinda miss my notorious squad. I actually wanted to publish our lovely photos at tracom... our happy yet stressful days! Our barrack photos is really intresting, you guys very seldom will see me with my singlet right? Haha.. too bad I am not allowed to publish them.

Let me spend sometime to conclude my life after BPT.

I started off very stressful back to the prep course days and I showed my temper to some of my friends when I'm off duty. Sorry... Well, I'm basically quite weak in everything but luckily in the end... I think I did quite a good job. I'm good at shooting, I'm a marksman and I think through out the whole course.. shooting is the best!

Since young I long to carry a gun, so one of my childhood dreams fulfilled. Since young I always wanted to become a police. Haha.. but when I have grown up.. no more... but anyway.. another childhood dream fulfilled!

Well back to the topic.. I've learn to be even more humble after BPT and treat every part of my life as a challange. Used to have alot of my own mindsets... but now no more... Used to be very afraid of scoldings now no more... It's just like listening to orders... simple as that.. job scopes stuff... ya...

I was once away from reliaty and now I'm back again.

I have alot to catch up.

I am no more.

No comments: