Friday, February 29, 2008

Flirting or Restricted To Love?

My brother and I knew this female friend, she's quite a emotional girl but that's not the point and the main topic I want to post today is about flirting. Haha.. you must be shocked, I seldom wrote about this kind of thing at my blog but I usually discuss this kind of topic with my brothers very often.

Well... this female friend of mine thought I was a "qing shen" a romantic killer and of course I dun think so but she told my bro that she always saw me flirting with girls and she said I got a good communication skill for romantic conversations with girls! (hong nu hai) Haha... I know some of you is already laughing but hahaha I find it super funny too. Anyway... I'm really not that kind who flirt around and I'm really a faithful person when comes to any relationship, like friendship and BGR (I believe I will have one before the age of 26). That dosen't mean that I am good in relationship, guess I have lots of emotional weakness too but I guess that's the only strength I have... being faithful in heart (and sometimes I'll restrict my actions and adjust accordingly on my assurance level).

So right now let me thank all my friends, thanks for giving me a chance to be faithful and maybe you may not like me or you might disagree with what I post tonight but one thing I am saying out of my very heart, I will always be a faithful friend to those who accepted me as a friend.

No comments: