Sunday, February 03, 2008

"SAW" The Beginning Of Everything

To me our eyes is the beginning of everything, where you look at it, how you look at it, all will affect your life. Now I understand why people took drugs, I really really can have a taste of their life.

The pain, the feeling of a walking dead, ohh it's really scary.

People like the comic daredevil, killing all those bad guys just to make him feel better, trying to control his inner hurts of one mafia boss murdered his dad. People like spiderman after losing his gf, the black thing seems like something fun to make him numb (though the gf came back).

One thing I learn about life is, no matter who you are, Spiderman (things turn out to be good) or daredevil (the one who failed to save his girlfriend), don't give up, don't give up your dreams, look at the right direction and stop making reverse.

Ohh... I can't wait to walk out of this place and never return to it again.

No comments: