Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Thought I Was Going To Die

Last Sunday morning, I woke up with abit of flu and so I thought it was ok for me to serve at Church. Well it became fever after I came down from the platform. Wow.. the message is very good, it's really a rhema word to my life and guess what after the service my cell member and I were super tired so we parted our seperate ways immediately after the service, so when I was on my way to MRT station, I lost control of my body and my leg refused to obey my command almost banged into people and objects.

After a while (which was ages to me), I went back home and thought I'll be okay after my rest and few hours later the heat temperature increased and I think the fever had already progressed to high fever. I quickily grab some panados, 2 caps for 3 times that Sunday, almost slept the whole day but still the heat temperature didn't stop.

In the midnight, I felt that my head almost like going to explode and I really really thought I was going to die as I was really struggling in pain and immediately I thought of something, if I die now what's my last words? Not going to tell you since I'm still alive but I can tell you that the msg I thought of is really a very sad msg and it will affect the people around me. It's a msg of appreciation though.

That night I told myself "I really cannot die! I have lots of things to do, lots of things to settle, lots of things to let go and I wanted to go at the right time." Well after that night still the heat temprature was still as high as that midnight but I have peace that I will start to recover after taking another 2 caps. To cut the long story short, I know that in future when I'm ready to go my msg will still be an appreciation msg but it will be different and people will smile with tears when they read it.

Don't waste your time, do what you can before it is too late!

Wow, so I have been sleeping for 2 days +! Really need this kind of rest. By the way... I'll be going to Malaysia tomorrow to visit my relatives, so let me wish you in advance a Happy Chinese New Year!!! Firecrackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!

No comments: