Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thinking and Communcation

It's friday night again! Well would like to talk abit, Actually I think I can be quite uncle at times, sometimes just can't stop saying the same thing over and over again. Well... but seriously speaking how to become a good talker? (In other words social expert?)

Of course, I'm not an expert and you know sometimes you can know something but it's another thing when comes to application.

Well I think there's a set of good rules you can follow but that's only just one factor, I think your mind plays a bit part too! I personally think the first thing we should start to work on is our thinking, the way we think about ourselves affects the way we behave and of course the way we behave will affect others. Another fact about thinking and communication is the way you think about others, example like have you forgived that particular person, look down on others, or do you really love the person or do you have motive? All of it plays a bit part!

Well... so personally I think we should first work on our thinking then communications tactic. After all, sometimes people can feel what's on your mind.

So let us all keep it up k? Goodnight!

No comments: