Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The New Life Series Part 5: The Gathering For A Purpose

Well, it has been a while since I stuck myself on this topic of new life and I really do believe that spiritual thing can be preached by your actions, the way you handle a seed of new life.

Today I'm going to talk about my life again and this is a topic that I usually dun talk that much in my blog but today I just want to appreciate this group of people in my life. Before I start I just want to say the reason that I dun usually talk about this topic is because it is quite a sensitive topic to talk about and maybe some of you might misunderstood my meaning? I dunno... but trust me, everything I said today is a fresh expression of my very true heart.

Ok now let me begin, friends... I believe different people are called to be together for a greater purpose and I believe the group of people is my cell group member! (Surprised E254! If you guys are reading... haha..) Well it dosen't mean that my other friends are not as important! No! But I believe my cell group is somehow a cell group that I've always wanted to be with, not because they are better than others but we have the same values and I believe this is no coincidence, we have something to accomplish together and that's the reason God put us together.

Well everybody will have their own group of people to work with for a higher purpose in life, you have your own group to look for (if you haven't found one) or you have your own group to work with (to improve in the ability to work better as a group)...

and I know my group... I really do... we are together not because of us... but for higher calling and I just found out this recently... I didn't really water the seed... but now I see the potential of this group... that indeed if I work on it I will see a forest from this group. The path of new life is ahead of me, don't look back and now as I'm walking I have already tasted some of the good fruits from the trees and I believe more fruits will bare... I believe...

Different Values, Different Groups but many groups are called.

No comments: