Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Re Service: The Coming ICT (In Camp Training)

I'm in KINS Unit, went to breifing today and notice that this Unit Training Programme is really like Army. Basically we are like SWAT doing building warfare, therefore I think that's the reason why we start to learn all the things we heard from Army.

Well... the training looks more challenging than my NS training and this residential/stay in training will take about 3 weeks and thats long! We are the only Re Service unit that requires residential training and heard from our sir that we must be mentally prepared for no bookout in the weekends.

Was reminded about the time when I was still a trainee in the camp today and different supports from friends I have at the time. I guess that's life, we gotto accept it and move on! Thanks for all the support I have this time round from new friends and really thank you for being a faithful friend to me, I'll do my very best in my first In Camp Training in July. Jia you (keep it up) Emil!

No comments: