Thursday, May 08, 2008

Taking Off From A Plane

Byebye sweet homeland
like the time I went NS
Here I am in real tension
like the time I stay in camp
But one thing I know for sure
I will be safe for this time.

I am with Him and guess what?

Things have been tiggered off and it is getting exciting: Country (Re-Service: New Assault Type Unit) Family (Real peace like never before), Career (IT Job Challenge, Music Productions), Ministry (New Path), Friendship (So many new friends!), Romanticly (My church friends matchmaking me with someone else, is a joke I think? Dunno...but the time is quite prophetic to my new life season. Put it last because well I can look around right now but I think in this area I will be super caution and slow this year.)

So ya... let's see how it goes? Goodnight, gotto work tmr.

No comments: