Saturday, May 03, 2008

Stronger Than Ever Before

Well I thought of concluding the New Life Aim and move on to the normal posting, but the New Life Aim is going to cost abit of my time and I'm quite busy nowadays with my work and ministries, therefore I'll continue with my normal posting and I'll post a final conclusion of my new life aim when I got more time. Well, good to be back to talk again (lor soh).

Shortly after I started a new life and overcome my trails and tribulations, one thing I benefit from the incident is I am stronger than ever and even stronger than the times before my trials and tribulation.

I have a secret behind this and I guess I dun need to say much about it but the main thing I want to say is, it is not just your secret. So what if you have the best secret weapon and in the end you step on a trap or you got backstab by someone somehow?

One thing I learn in life, it's not how you start off the race but how you end it. Don't get proud, don't be over confident, don't trust your flesh too much, becareful, flee from evil and I believe I can even grow more. Really amazing in times like this I can suddenly go up to this place that all my life I didn't taste of it before.

No comments: