Sunday, May 18, 2008

Enjoying Your Work?

When you are doing something you like, you won't mind to work OT and guess what? Yesterday I worked till 2.50am.

Wow.. I'm so thankful this week that I really get to see the good sides of all my colleagues. One of my female colleague is a very generous person, insisted to treat us expansive things and for my department colleagues, I find that I have a good boss and buddy too. Think my boss and buddy really gave me the training and patience that most people will feel reluctant to give.

I will try my best, I will never let them down and I really need the strength from Him.
Thank You for everything. Well I have work later and at midnight will be out to Mustafa for night shopping with my cell group.

Now it's already Sunday morning, so tomorrow will be a public holiday, so I just want to take this opportunity to wish you guys a HAPPY HOLIDAY! Have a nice break day! WOHOO!

No comments: